If you are thinking about how to clean white converse shoes, then don’t worry anymore. That is because you will be able to clean your dirty white converse with your household ingredients like vinegar, baking soda, toothpaste, and toothbrush. In addition to that, the process is quite easy, and those are in the below article.
How to Clean White Converse Shoes without Turning Them Yellow?
You must follow the below methods if you are wondering how to clean white converse shoes. You should read another one for shoe cleaners & polish solution.
How to Clean White Converse with Baking Soda and Vinegar?
You will be able to clean your white converse with the help of baking soda. Now, you will need some ingredients to do that, and those are Baking soda, Vinegar, Scrubbing Brush, Hot Water, Glass bowl, and applicator brush or Old toothbrush. Then you have to follow the below steps to clean your converse.
- At first, you need to use a glass bowl that you will need for adding one part of the baking soda to two parts of vinegar.
- Then you need to add some warm water but not much.
- However, you can increase the quality that depends on your need as well.
- Now, you must have to rub the paste all over your converse shoe with the help of your old toothbrush. You need to continue the process for a minute. Besides, you can repeat the process if needed.
- Then you have to put the shoes to the washing machine and wash it.
- After that, hang them to dry.
You can read more:
How to Clean White Converse with Toothpaste?
To apply this method and clean your white converse shoe, you will need toothpaste and old toothbrush. After getting all the ingredients, you will need to apply the toothpaste on the dirty spots of your of your converse. After that, you need to use the paste, but that has to be white. It is time to soak your shoes at least 15 minutes. Then you are required to rinse the converse of yours in the cold water. You can also put them on the washing machine as well. If the process is complete, hang those shoes for drying.
How to Clean White Converse Shoes with Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda?
You will need some important elements to apply this method to your converse shoes. Now, those are Warm water, Baking Soda, Hydrogen peroxide, Gloves, and Old Toothbrush. Then you must follow the below steps in the below.
- Firstly, you have to take one tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with half a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide and water. You need to mix them properly and make a paste out of them.
- Secondly, you have to apply the paste on your shoe especially on the affected areas with the help of your toothbrush.
- Thirdly, you need to leave them for 30 minutes.
- After that, wash them with water or place them on the washing machine.
- You must wear gloves if you have them near you.
Lastly, the above methods will answer your question, which is how to clean white converse shoes. At the same time, you will be able to clean your dirty whit converse easily by applying those methods as well.